ES3, THE WALL-MOUNT LEVER ESPRESSO MACHINE FOR HOME USE
The ES3 uses the proven lever technique. With this technique a column of hot water is manually pressed through the coffee by means of a piston. It is a very clear procedure and it provides you the perfect espresso.
Due to the open boiler design and removable piston, the technique is simple and this makes it a low-maintenance machine. It uses electricity to heat the water and has an adjustable thermostat to set the water temperature.
How it works
1. Pour fresh cold water into the machine and switch it on.
2. Wait 8 minutes, when the red light goes on it reached brew temperature.
3. Put fresh ground coffee in the filterbasket and insert the filter holder in the machine.
4. Slowly raise the lever to the desired height.
5. Press down, the extraction begins.
6. Watch the flow, and keep it even.
The technical side
Manual fill open boiler.
The water reservoir holds up to 350cc of hot water.
Heat up time is 8 minutes.
The machine weights about 8 kilos.
It uses 750 Watt. It is available in a 230v and 115v version.
The ES3 comes with:
Wall-mount frame for easy installment with wooden finish.